Dear Sirs

I configured and started Tomcat Server on Windows 2008-R12 Server.

Compiled and deployed a Java Vaadin Web application that I just started to
program 2 months ago. My experience with Vaadin is only 2 months and the
Tomcat Server only 2 days. I am a newbie learning Java, Vaadin and Tomcat,
but willing to investigate and learn

The application starts just fine and runs the login and executes the main
menu all the time, it does not matter how many sessions or where from,
remote systems or localhost.

The only session or execution that allows running options from the Menu is
the first one. all the other sessions are not getting displayed the forms
and the information.

I have investigated this behavior on Google and Apache but unfortunately
there is nothing that I can use to properly guide my efforts.

I need to isolate if this could be a parameter or configuration missing in
Tomcat or this is a Vaadin Framework problem with session handling or the
like.

I do not want to overwhelm you initially with configuration in Tomcat, logs
or console file, unless you want me to submit them

Best Regards

Jorge E Alfonso