Hi Mark,

Very good, thank you for that direction. Both approaches you suggest seem
appropriate, but I was unable to find any guide that describes how to
provide/implement a JASPIC module, let alone that within Tomcat. I am
hoping a custom Authenticator via extending AuthenticatorBase
(FormAuthenticator in particular) will do the trick, but I don't know just
yet.

Thank you for the help.

Doug