"It doesn't work" is not very informative.
What does not work ?
What do the Tomcat logfiles say about the problem ?

Does NETSTAT (or WRKTCPSTS, for IBM Midrange Systems, or other tools on other systems) tell you the port actually opened?

Do any of the log files tell you that it didn't, and/or give a reason why?

One thing did jump out at me: in
       acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
       clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />
I don't see any "keystoreFile" clauses, or the APR equivalent; my understanding is that for an HTTPS port to open, Tomcat needs to be able to find a keystore of some sort.

--
JHHL