Hi,

I've been using parallel deployment successfully with JSF based webapps for
some years.

Now I'd like to use it with some web service based webapps (CXF). I noticed
on Tomcat Manager that these webapps doesn't create sessions on the
requests.

I use *undeployOldVersions="true"* on server.xml, so when I deploy a new
version of the webapp, will Tomcat wait active requests finish processing
before undeploying the old version or do I need to create some dummy
session attribute to make parallel deployment work correctly on this case?

I'm using Tomcat 8.5.4.

Thanks