Hello All,

I have a java application which is hosted in Tomcat 7.0.62.
As part of business logic the code sometimes connects to remote hosts and
downloads resources.
Is there a way I can specify a whitelist using the Tomcat configuration?

Means I only want my application to be able to fetch data from
www.google.com but any request going from my web application hosted in the
my Tomcat needs is to be denied for any of the other hosts.

I know the workaround can be I configure the firewall on the machine to
deny any such requests, but that would be operating system specific and I
would like to acheive this using Tomcat configuration, without changing my
code.

Thanks again for reading this and trying to help :)

Regards,
Harneet