From: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 6/16/2006 7:21 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Apache with Tomcat and session affinity problem

how do you verify that you don't have a cookie?

I suggest using LiveHttpHeaders (firefox/mozilla) or TCPMonitor

Filip

Sharma, Siddharth wrote:
> Yes I did
> jvmRoute is set to the worker name.
> still, no jsessionid cookie.

Filip Hanik

DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and