Mann, Bradley schrieb:
The problem I am having is getting my web application to display a web
page that is located in a folder in the document_root of HTTPD, namely

http://localhost/Dir1/serverMessage.html

Every time the web application attempts to display this page I instead
get a 404 error, stating Dir1/serverMessage.html cannot be found. How
can I get my web application to display this page?

Does it print
  Dir1/serverMessage.html  (relative path)
or
  /Dir1/serverMessage.html (absolute path)
?

  Guido