Hi,

> Hi Group,
>
> Please help in resolving the issue with Public Facing URL of Tomcat
server.  Currently the existing configuration is as follows :

> 1)      Tomcat 8.1.1 is installed on Red-Hat Linux OS along with Jdk1.7

There isn't a version Tomcat 8.1.1
Please verify your Tomcat version.
More information about Tomcat versions can be found here
http://tomcat.apache.org/whichversion.html

Regards,
Violeta

> 2)      Tomcat is enabled with SSL and able to access with https with the
IP Address in the internal network

> 3)      Public IP address is assigned where this tomcat installed
>
> 4)      Firewall rules are relaxed for both Http and Https ports
>
> 5)      Tomcat server.xml is modified (Host Element) with the public
facing host name instead of localhost

> But still Tomcat is not getting accessed in the internet either with Http
or Https. Could you please throw some light where I am missing here ?

> I appreciate your quick help on this.
>
> Thanks & Regs,
> Ramagopala Chaturvedula (Ram)

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be
transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability
for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com