Hi,

Looking for some external input.  I've put together a simple tomcat
embedded instance designed to deploy an arbitrary set of servlets, filters,
etc.

For some reason, when I run tests with Tomcat the server never fully
launches.  I can see the port in use, but connections to the server are not
answered by the instance.  When I debug the start up, I see what appears to
be a loop attempting to start services that never returns, in LifecycleBase.

Easiest way to reproduce it with this project is to clone
https://github.com/hammock-project/hammock/ and run a local build (to get
snapshots) and then run 'mvn clean install -Ptomcat-test' from
rest-resteasy (or spark or jersey).

I'm sure there's something simple I'm over looking.

John