Hello,

For  Users that have authenticated  from the Web Login page through Tomcat
Realm LDAP configuration is it possible to get the authenticated user's
ou=Organizational Unit or Department name?   and also what their role names
are?   I need this information to pass to a servlet or jsp page.

I saw documentation about the java.security.Principal class but could not find
any documentation or examples on how to get this type of information after
users are authenticated.

I am able to get the username with  ${pageContext.request.userPrincipal.name} &
 request.getRemoteUser(); but nothing about how to get the user's member
affiliations and roles.

Any information or pointers on this is appreciated.

Larry Taylor