*Thanks André. I will sure give it a try and update you. *
*Meanwhile, my team seems to tilted toward a servlet filter or jersey hook
to get this working at application layer.*
*We got a public key inside of mobile app and corresponding private key on
server side and we would be signing the response message.*
*Plus we already have logic to rotate that PKI key pair.*

*-thanks*