On 24.03.2017 19:32, Kikkeri, Amith wrote:
Hi,
Our application runs on tomcat7 (Port 80) and we don't use a web server. We are
implementing SSO and planning to use siteMinder. When trying to install
siteMinder web agent, we realized that it is not recognizing tomcat. Please let
me  know if there is an option to make siteMinder webagent work with tomcat7.

If it is mandatory to use a web server, can we use IIS.

Hi.
Siteminder is a commercial product, and I would think that their support would be a better place to ask. But if you search Google for "siteminder web agent for tomcat", you'll get plenty of links to get started.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=siteminder+web+agent+for+tomcat