You wrote earlier that you tried the following URL:

> The exact url I am trying to hit is : wss://localhost:8443/call

If you application is named "myapp" then you must use the following URL:

wss://localhost:8443/myapp/call

> Mar 30, 2017 2:33:22 PM
> org.springframework.web.socket.server.support.WebSocketHandlerMapping
> registerHandler
> INFO: Mapped URL path [/call] onto handler of type [class
> org.springframework.web.socket.server.support.WebSocketHttpRequestHandler]

That is not an absolute path.
That is a path relative to your web application (relative to "context
root" as the Servlet specification says).

http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/7/api/javax/servlet/ServletContext.html#getContextPath--

> D:\Servers\tomcat-8.5.9\

Current is 8.5.12, with 8.5.13 expected in a few days (tomorrow?).

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko