Thanks for reply. Actually I did all, and the log is clear, of course when
Tomcat starts and I checked the log stating the deploying starts and
finishes in few milliseconds. I also tried to name the file with the
complete path using #, as mentioned in the document (the file name is
MyOrg#OrgAPP#Field.xml) but it didn't work. The 404 page always come up. I
am wondering if the path for the application is read correctly? I am using
Linux since end of 90s, that is why I am having problems with Windows
environment.
Now, if I changed the name of the file to any name.xml and add Field in the
docBase, will it works? or this is contradicting with tomcat.
Thanks