Thanks for the quick reply.

This is the code that i added to the web.xml file to activate trimSpaces:

        <init-param>
            <param-name>trimSpaces</param-name>
            <param-value>true</param-value>
        </init-param>

This is the HTML code:

1. Before

class="mrf-article mrf-article--photo mrf-page mrf-noFillet mrf-author
mrf-m mrf-image ">

1.After

class="mrf-article mrf-article--photo mrf-page mrf-noFillet mrf-author
mrf-mmrf-image">

2.Before

class="mrf-article mrf-article--photo mrf-page mrf-noFillet mrf-author
mrf-video mrf-m mrf-image ">

2.After

class="mrf-article mrf-article--photo mrf-page mrf-noFillet mrf-author
mrf-mmrf-image">

3.Before

<li id="mrf-messenger" class="mrf-shareOption mrf-brandBkg
mrf-messenger mrf-hidden">

3.After

<li id="mrf-messenger" class="mrf-shareOption mrf-brandBkg
mrf-messengermrf-hidden">

There are many more incidents of the same thing happening.

Thanks