Hi, I am running a spring framework website on eclipse jave ee using tomcat
7. When I try to connect to do anything connected to the databse it raises
a HTTP 500:

Request processing failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get
JDBC Connection; nested exception is
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create
PoolableConnectionFactory (The driver could not establish a secure
connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
Error: "java.security.cert.CertificateException: Failed to validate the
server name in a certificate during Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
initialization. The server name is *.database.windows.net, the name in
certificate is xxx.xxx.xxx.database.windows.net.".)

(the xxx is replacing the real information)

Anyways I was wondering what is causes this error and how to fix it. I'm
using sqljdbc.4-2.0.jar if that means anything. Thanks in advance.