Is this problem of document access in different directory with 5.5.17? I am running the same build. Someone posted last week under the topic "Tomcat configuration error" and yesterday Daniel has posted a similar problem under "Tomcat 5.5.17 and Ant".

suba suresh.

Mark Thomas wrote:
Bob Wyatt wrote:

Mark,

I appreciate all of your help and energy on my behalf...

But alas, this does not work for me...

Hmmm. Can you post your server.xml (with any passwords etc blanked out).

Thanks,

Mark