Hi ,

      I am using Embedded tomcat to create webapp. when I am trying to add web
app it is throwing the following exception but Server started successfully.
However,I need to eradicate this exception from the log.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/lib/jide-grids.jar (No such file or
directory)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:219)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:149)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:130)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.JarFileUrlJar.<init>(JarFileUrlJar.java:60)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.JarFactory.newInstance(JarFactory.java:49)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanner.process(StandardJarScanner.java:334)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanner.scan(StandardJarScanner.java:284)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars(TldScanner.java:262)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scan(TldScanner.java:106)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperInitializer.onStartup(JasperInitializer.java:101)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5303)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:145)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:753)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:729)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)

The above exception I am getting nearly for 10 jars in that some of the jars
already have with version in name  (Eg: jide-grids-3.3.jar)
I tried to disable the scan by following steps but none worked out.

1)tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanFilter.jarsToSkip = sonic_*.jar    in
conf/exclusion.list

2) ContextConfig contextConfig = new ContextConfig() {
            private boolean invoked = false;

            @Override
            public void lifecycleEvent(LifecycleEvent event) {
                if (!invoked) {
                    StandardJarScanner scanner = new StandardJarScanner();
                    scanner.setScanClassPath(false);
                    scanner.setScanManifest(false);
                    ((Context) event.getLifecycle()).setJarScanner(scanner);
                    invoked = true;
                }
                super.lifecycleEvent(event);
            }
        };
Tomcat.getServer().addLifecycleListener(contextconfig);
Tomcat.addwebapp(contextpath,docpath)

3)Context context= Tomcat.addwebapp(contextpath,docpath);
StandardJarScanner scanner=new StandardJarScanner();
scanner.setScanClassPath( false );
scanner.setScanManifest( false );
context.setJarScanner(scanner);

Please help me here to resolve the problem.

Regards,
Abirami.S