On 09/08/17 12:24, Senthil Kumar wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Tomcat version is 8.0.39.
>
> I have to use both server certificate (.pfx) and service certificate as
> keystore. Do I need to convert PFX format certificate to JKS format. How to
> configure more than on private certificate in keystore.

The setenv.sh settings shouldn't interfere with the Tomcat connector but
to be sure I suggest the following:

- comment out the setenv.sh settings
- start Tomcat
- test https on port 443 and report and errors including those in the
  logs

Once port 443 is working then uncomment the settings in setenv and check
port 433 still works.

Mark