Hi All,

With TomcatCon London 2017 less than 3 weeks away I'm delighted to be
able to say that we have sold just over 50% of the tickets.

We are looking at options to increase capacity but that will depend on
room availability at the venue. Based on the information we have at the
moment, if additional places can be made available, we expect that
tickets for these additional places will need to be priced at ~£70 to
cover our costs.

So, if you are considering attending TomcatCon London 2017 book your
tickets now to ensure you secure a place at the current price of £50.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tomcatcon-london-2017-tickets-36683639754

Full details, including the schedule is available on the website:
http://tomcat.apache.org/conference.html

We hope to see you there!

Mark
on behalf of the Apache Tomcat PMC

This event is sponsored by Liferay, the robust java-based open source
platform (5 million downloads) used to build sophisticated transactional
websites and deliver them to web browsers and native mobile clients.
Liferay, Inc provides enterprise support for the commercial release
which is used by organisations such as Allianz, Volkswagen Group and the
NHS.

https://web.liferay.com/community/liferay-projects/liferay-portal/overview

Thanks to c2b2 for providing sponsorship for speaker travel and
associated expenses.

https://www.c2b2.co.uk/

Thanks to Red Hat and Pivotal for donating the speakers' time.