Good morning,

I am having the following problem with TomCat: I open Tomcat Monitor and start
the service but after a few seconds, it stops. The Apache service is running.

One week ago, my windows updated to the latest version but yesterday I had to
restore again the previous version as some applications stopped working with
the latest update. This morning when I tried to start Tomcat service, I got the
above issue. I have tried to generate a threat dump file from the Monitor but
there is o tomcatNN-stdout.DATE.log file in the logs folder.

I am quite new in Tomcat world so any help you can provide would be appreciated.

I am using:

TomCat 8.0.44
Windows10 Pro version 1607
System type 64-bit