On 10/6/2017 8:27 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 10.05.2017 8:54, Thomas, Michael wrote:

Unfortunately I am not getting much traction with Microsoft.  From the IIS forum, it
looks like they are pointing the finger in the direction of the "third-party"
that is writing the module.
That is consistent with my experience with MS support.

I had the displeasure of working with IIS for many years until one day I switched to nginx and never looked back.  Works very well with the http connector and the RemoteIpFilter.

TBH, I am currently looking at HAProxy as an alternative to nginx, but that's for other reasons.

My 2c,

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>