Dear expert,

Today I receive an error message that I have never come across.

"Https status 404 - not found "
"The origin server did not find a current representation for the target
resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists."

I have googled but there is no solution that can help me.

So far, I have delete the server and add a new one but it is not helpful.

So far, my context.xml is correct so rightfully, the tutorRegister.jsp page
should appear.

Here's my context.xml and I am running on Eclipse NEON 3 with Maven and it is a
dynamic web project.

<web-app xmlns="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee";
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee
         http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_1.xsd";
         version="3.1">
  <display-name>Hi5S</display-name>
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>tutorRegister.jsp</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>
  <resource-ref>
    <description>mydb</description>
    <res-ref-name>jdbc/hi5</res-ref-name>