<a...@ice-sa.com> wrote:
  >  >  > There seem to be a recrudescence of interventions on this list about
SSL/HTTPS, and
associated discussions about the usage of various randomness sources.> I found
this article interesting :> https://www.2uo.de/myths-about-urandom/

André, [OT] or not, thanks for adding a word to my vocabulary and for the
article; recrudescence sounds better in French:
Google Translate

Well, Merriam-Webster defines it as follows :

Definition of recrudescence
:a new outbreak after a period of abatement or inactivity :renewal

    a recrudescence of the symptoms

    a recrudescence of guerrilla warfare

.. which is pretty much what I meant.

It may be however that the fact that I deal with a lot of medical literature in my professional life, is somewhat colo(u)ring my English vocabulary.
 ;-)