Hi,

If you want both should be accessible then try to use "ServerAlias" option

If you want redirect all requests then try

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^example\.com [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} ^on$    #if you don't want https then make off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://www.example.com/$ [R=permanent,L,NE]      #
flags based on your requirement

Please remember the above rules will be work based on all your existing
rewrite rules.

Regards,
Siva