Hi All,

I have application which is using spring , ESAPI and oracle xmlparserv2.jar
, this application works fine in my local tomcat on windows  but when i
deployed in linux server with linux based apache tomcat i got below error
when spring container  was trying to parse  application specific xmls

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart Exception sending
context initialized event to listener instance of class
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Parser
configuration exception parsing XML from class path resource
[spring/spring-context.xml]; nested exception is
javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Unable to validate using
XSD: Your JAXP provider [oracle.xml.jaxp.JXDocumentBuilderFactory@526ad194]
does not support XML Schema. Are you running on Java 1.4 with Apache
Crimson? Upgrade to Apache Xerces (or Java 1.5) for full XSD support.

when i removed xmlparserv2.jar from my war file the application worked fine
, what is the issue is this due to class loading issue or could be possible
reason for this issue . Does tomcat provide xml parser which spring loads.
--

*Thanks & Regards Vickyb*