Dear All,

I want to move a web site from a new server but getting some errors and site is
not working, here is the details;

Old Server details: Debian,Tomcat6, Java 1.6
New Server details: Centos7, Tomcat9,Java 1.8.151
User and group is created in Centos and gave access to site directory and
subfolders

After this installation, I moved sitename.war file and site content to the new
server (tomcat installation path/webapps/). When I run the tomcat in the log
files I am getting following errors.

Catalina.out log files error: SEVERE [main]
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Error deploying web
application archive installation path/sitename.war
                                               java.lang.IllegalStateException:
ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed
to start component
[StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/sitename]]
Localhost_access_log error: "GET /sitename HTTP/1.1" 404 1077

And when trying to Access page via Internet Explorer:
HTTP Status 404 - Not Found
Type Status Report
Message /sitename
Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the
target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
Apache Tomcat/9.0.2

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.

Onur Küçükturan
Sistem ve Network Destek Kıdemli Uzmanı

[cid:signaturelogo_3ddf0eef-91b6-49da-8cec-98c3dec7822b.jpg]

T +90 312 265 0290 / 6016
www.karel.com.tr<http://www.karel.com.tr>

Bu e-posta işbu bağlantıyı kullanarak erişebileceğiniz koşullara tabidir:
http://www.karel.com.tr/eposta-hukuki-sartlari

[cid:reklam-imza-v2_fae86dcd-ccdb-4a89-9bbb-7b7a6dba6265.jpg]<http://www.karel.com.tr/sirket-profili>