Hello,

Could you please let me know when can we expect a new release for tomcat which
would support java9.

I can see that the endorsed directory related issue in tomcat 7.x for running
in java9 has been fixed in
https://github.com/apache/tomcat70/commit/e7ae8664922cd54fabe847527bad614bcd5ce301#diff-da184cf589a25174c11dc3f4dbaeb0b4

Thanks,
Shaina

This message may contain confidential information protected by law. The
contents of this email are to be viewed only by the intended recipient. If you
received this message in error, notify the sender immediately and delete the
original message without printing. Product descriptions, pricing and similar
content is for information only and does not constitute an offer, warranty or
guarantee. Contracts with Arcesium are formed only by written documents bearing
the signature of its authorized representative.