thanks Hassan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Hassan Schroeder
<hassan.schroe...@gmail.com> Date: 1/25/18  1:33 AM  (GMT+02:00) To: Tomcat
Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: Re: Mysql vs Postgress
On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 1:37 PM, Loai Abdallatif
<loai.abdalla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have project that is based on Tomcat/apache Servers , any one can help
> regarding the best DB engine  * mysql or Postgress ) keeping in mind that
> I'm interested in DB clustering/Replication feature ?

Aside from personal preferences -- I am not a Postgres fanboy --
why not try them both out and see which you prefer?

As long as you write DB-agnostic SQL you can spin up AWS RDS
instances, one of each, and test-drive for a couple of dollars.

And if you stick with AWS you get replication, hot standby, etc. built in.
(Note: all that might be true of other cloud providers.)

FWIW!
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan