Hi Mark,

Thank you for your reply!!

It seems mentioned parameter is already set in jdbc-pool.html (see below) -
could you please let us know which log to check for abandoned connection:

          auth="Container"
          type="javax.sql.DataSource"
          factory="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceFactory"
          testWhileIdle="true"
          testOnBorrow="true"
          testOnReturn="false"
          validationQuery="SELECT 1"
          validationInterval="30000"
          timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis="30000"
          maxActive="100"
          minIdle="10"
          maxWait="10000"
          initialSize="10"
          removeAbandonedTimeout="60"
          removeAbandoned="true"
          logAbandoned="true"
          minEvictableIdleTimeMillis="30000"
          jmxEnabled="true"

jdbcInterceptors="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.ConnectionState;
            org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.StatementFinalizer"
          username="root"
          password="password"
          driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

Thanks and Regards,
Arpan

Arpan Halder
Tata Consultancy Services providing services to:
Global Data and Analytics
Application Support / ITAS
Route 22 West▪NJ 08876 ▪ USA