Hi there!
I'm making a forum application with JSP and Servlets, and I wanted to give
to the final user the opportunity to upload an avatar to be displayed into
his posts. I found the Commons fileUpload library and it works quite well,
except for a thing: I can't save the image on the server's file system,
apparently due to a permission problem (as my program tries to write in any
folder inside the web application context, Tomcat throws a
FileNotFoundException, saying that access to that folder is denied). Can you
tell me how can I fix this problem?

Regards,
Andrea