Thanks Mark

[lots of snippage]

MT> https://apache.github.io/tomcat-training/

cjb> Should "Client" actually be "Server" in Step 12: ChangeCipherSpec?
cjb> Or did you already know about that?

MT> It should and I didn't. I've just committed the fix. It should be
MT> live in a few minutes. Thanks for spotting that and pointing it out.

Sure, thanks for fixing it.  Also, is that the sort of modification a Tomcat
newbie like me could perform?

cjb> Also, are the demonstrations (marked by the placeholders in the
cjb> presentation) part of the recorded sessions from previous Tomcat
cjb> conventions?

MT> The aim is to record each module off-line (rather than at a training
MT> course where there is rather too much other stuff to do) and post it
MT> on YouTube. There aren't any fixed timescales for this though.

Thanks Mark, good to know.

--
Cris Berneburg
CACI Lead Software Engineer