Hi,

I've upgrade from Tomcat 8.5 to 9.0.7 and I've got an issue regarding the
packet size in the AJP connector. It seems like only the default value (8192)
works now. If I set it to anything greater than that I'll get 503 Internal
Server Error when trying to access a web page. It worked fine in 8.5 but now I
get EOFExceptions in the AJP processor. Has anything changed regarding the
packet size? Should it still work with values greater than 8192?

I use Tomcat Native APR and mod_proxy_ajp in Apache on the other side.

/Andreas