Where? Can you be more specific which key are you talking about?

Thanks,
Shailendra

-----Original Message-----
From: Suvendu Sekhar Mondal <suv3...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 6:21 PM
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat 9.0.8 install check

***CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not open
attachments or click links unless you recognize sender and know content is
safe.*** Forward suspicious email to suspici...@convergys.com

Shailendra,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Shailendra Kumar Verma
<shailendra.kumar.ve...@convergys.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find out through registry checking whether or not Apache
> Tomcat 9.0.8 is already installed or not. If the below registry is not there,
> then my program installs Apache Tomcat 9.0.8 installer otherwise it moves on
> to other installation and completes. It's kind of prerequisite check program.
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software
> Foundation\Tomcat\9.0\Tomcat9
>
> However, everytime program just proceeds to install Tomcat despite it is
> already installed? Am I checking wrong registry?
>
> Thanks,
> Shailendra

That is the correct registry path for installed TC. Additionally you can also
try to read value of InstallPath.