On 28/06/18 18:31, Naga Ramesh wrote:
> I have done the hardening on Tomcat 8 version (PF below mentioned
> configuration changes), but in application level some of the
> functionalities are not working properly and observed some errors in the
> backend (PF below mentioned errors), please re-check and  provide me the
> proper solution ASAP.

Asking for answers to be provided ASAP is not appropriate on a community
support mailing list. If you want that sort of responsiveness you should
consider paying for commercial Apache Tomcat support from one of the
many companies that provide it.

Images get removed from posts to the list. You'll need to show us the
errors in plain text.

Mark