BTW2 "makeAvailable will never try to read beyond the boundary position."
-- this is not true. My content of json is properly read into buffer. after
that it finish because it hit boundary. And the method makeAccessible()
tried to read more from that stream but it finished!
BTW3 those 2 tests that i send you -- the first one is failing because of
missing "bugfix", the second use reflection to set proper value, and it is
working.