From: calder [mailto:calder....@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 12:01 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Question about setting CATALINA_OPTS when starting Tomcat using a
Windows Service in Tomcat 7.0.54

- - - external message, proceed with caution - - -

I configured my "Tomcat as a Service" a couple days ago for remote JMC

a) navigate to Tomcat's "bin" subdir
b) execute: tomcat7w  //ES//"type service name here"
c) go to Java tab
d) add the properties in the "Java Options" text area
e) select OK and restart Tomcat Service