Hi,

I would like to add in further information about above problem and I hope
someone can tell me the solution to make it work again.

Please see image as per the latest error I am getting:

https://ibb.co/eR1cep

I'd also like to add that I have deleted the .project folder in Eclipse and so
I am not sure if this has cause all the havoc I am experiencing now.

Tks & rgds,
Karen