Hello,

When we run Tomcat 9.0.12 installer, it prompts to provide JRE location. Since
Java 11 LTS release yesterday does NOT have any JRE installer separately, all
it has server JVM embedded in it under <jdk-11\bin\server>. If I give this path
where jvm.dll located under server folder, it does not recognize.

Whats' the plan for Java 11 for Apache Tomcat 9.0?

Thanks,
Shailendra

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or entity
to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or
otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail transmission
in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it,
and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by telephone (collect), so
that the sender's address records can be corrected.