I definitely appreciate everyone's willingness to help out!

Here is the link to the GDoc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fudlXj055nnPd-1lUoAXIS2ge8qNI56_jgUhHgKczFE/edit?usp=sharing

Requesting access will still be needed, but I can grant that ASAP. I want
to make sure I can attribute comments/suggestions to specific people, so I
know who to thank, and who to follow up with if I need more clarification
on a specific comment. Plus, it makes the IT department happy.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 9:53 AM Christopher Schultz <