Hi Eric, I may be mistaken but

> keystoreFile="C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.keystore"
> keystorePass="changeit" keystoreType="JKS" />

looks to me as if you are trying to configure a JSSE keystore. The error
message referring to org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint suggests to
me that your Tomcat is configured to use the APR, and then Tomcat is
going to use OpenSSL - the configuration for OpenSSL is different (see
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html).