How is that messed up? Makes perfect sense from the perspective of the calling java code and is consistent with input and output streams for files, network connections, etc., ...

--David

Leon Rosenberg wrote:

Alas, the getInputStream and getOutputStream methods are mixed up, the
getInputStream method gives you the stdout of the process and the
getOutputStream - the stdin.
Leon