De : HeeGu Lee [mailto:elfhazardw...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 27 novembre 2018 10:17
À : Tomcat Users List
Objet : Re: Connection pool and parallel deployment problem

1. JMX registration is call by BasicDataSource of apache commons-dbcp2
library.
It is hidden inside and can not be controlled.

The name of the spring bean is referenced as part of the JMX name.
You can change the bean name for each distribution.
But that is not smart.

2. Usually, JMX is use for system monitoring.
Using tool like grafana, you will see jvm heap momory, running thread
count, network traffic of Tomcat.

2018년 11월 27일 (화) 오후 6:03, Gilles SCHLIENGER <gilles.schlien...@cncc.fr>님이
작성: