On 6/30/06, Stanislav Komlenac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I want to have 2 web applications on my web server. Idea si to
makde JDBC Realm unique for each web application. How can i do
this?

<http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/realm.html>

The Realm Component

  You may nest a Realm inside any Catalina container (Engine, Host, or
  Context). In addition, Realms associated with an Engine or a Host are
  automatically inherited by lower-level containers, unless explicitly
  overridden.

Sounds pretty straightforward :-)

Perhaps you should post the relevant part of your server.xml and
{context}.xml files

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]