From: Mark Thomas [mailto:ma...@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 4:35 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tomcat 9 missing org/apache/tomcat/util/file/ConfigurationSource

Ed,

That is extremely odd. I can understand a zip being corrupted during download
but corruption to the point where a file is missing from the archive but no
errors are reported during unpacking is unlikely to say the least.

I think there must be something else that was going on.

The main thing is that the master files in the archive are correct and that
things are working for you now.

Mark