On 24/01/2019 12:19, Kai Hofmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to activate the security manager for my own Application within
> Tomcat 9.0.x. The problem ist that I got 2 different access denied's
> that should (from my point of view) not happen. So this might be a bug -
> but I am not 100% sure.
>
> To make a long story short I have put all information into a
> stackoverflow question:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54254003/tomcat-9-0-with-security-manager-reports-access-denied
>
> Maybe someone could help me with this problem?

Strange.

The failures might be related to running as a Windows service but I
don't immediately see how. I wonder if there is a configuration issue.

I ran a similar test locally on Linux and I don't see those failures. I
did see a couple of other minor issues that I am in the process of fixing.

Once I've finished fixing the issues I can see on Linux, I'll install
the latest 9.0.x code as a Windows service and see if I can reproduce
any of those failures.

Mark