Nitin,

sorry for my late reply.

> Am 27.02.2019 um 17:01 schrieb Nitin Kadam <nitinkadam1...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hello ,
>
> We dint have any reverse proxy in middle layers and we have added filters in
> web.config only, Please find attached snaps of same.
> i am new to tomcat so didnt able to understand all terms.

Well your added filter will not help, if there is already code in place.
To find a possible configuration you may check on your webapp’s web.xml
(located in the WEB-INF directory). But that all depends on the webapp...
Is this application developed by you/your company or somebody else? You may
need help from the developer.

Best regards

Peter