I apologize for the tone.

Already tried various StandardJarScanner options, but the root problem is
that nothing works while developing because classes from source Java files
are not packaged at all and are simply put on the classpath by the IDE (and
I do not want to add the directory used by the compiler of the IDE to the
path read by the scanner).