Greetings;

Generally speaking, how would folks feel about an AI taking over
programming roles (and eventually requirements authoring)?

My deepest curiosity may be this - at some point in the future, will
AI use Tomcat as we do now, and does Tomcat get embedded deeply into
some AI subsystem as a wholly complete heuristic collection (note
lower case collection)?

Or, does the low-level hardware finally climb its way up to Java, the
most expressive programming language known to mankind, and relegate
.NET, PHP, etc to their proper statio in life?

Additionally, as such, in the future, when you buy your new computer
from Wal Mart, it is a matter of deciding which Java/Tomcat flavor you
want to have; I game, I porn, I database, I quilt, I skype, I like
turtles?

Second to lastly, is Tomcat to Java as is Java to C?  Will C
eventually harden to static state and service Java like a good wife?
Like .. a really good wife?

I think these issues presently concern users of Java.

Note: I have a B.A. in Philosophy with a Computer Science Minor, an MS
MIS with Concentration in Entrepreneurship.

Lastly, if you are immune to contextually relevant humor, perhaps you
should reconsider that US H1B.

Sincerely,

John Dale, MS MIS/Entrepreneurship

PS: Have a great week everyone.  Think hard this week (that's what she said).