Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a way to monitor metrics of resources
comsumption at context level.
I've opened this thread:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55070370/monitoring-multiple-java-applications-at-once-with-one-zabbix-java-gateway

But no one knows a solution. By using jConsole and Zabbix I can check the
value of some objects at context level, but none of them is any metric. So
I tried the Spring Actuator, which expose many metrics through REST ,
returning a JSON. However,  the call to
http://<tomcat_address>:8080/<context_name>/metrics
give metrics information of the JVM as a whole, even specifying the context
name. To prove this I ran an AB(Apache Benchmark) to do a stress test and
I've saw that memory usage grew together across the two contexts I have for
testing. So the conclusion is that the Spring Actuator is not exposing
metrics at context level.
Do anyone know if is there a way to get metrics at context level?
-----
Fellipe